RITES recruitment 2020 : RITES Ltd. has issued the public notification for filling up the vacant positions.
Competent and hard working candidates who are in search of such opportunity can check the official notice.
Last date of application is 23/03/2020 for Engineer (civil) post.
Aspirants should read and comprehend the the notification carefully before applying in the prescribed format.
These openings are for candidates who have completed degree and have at least two years of work experience.
Age Limit for these posts is 40 years with the relaxation for reserved posts as per government of India rules .
The detail description of the notification is as under.
Vacancies for RITES RECRUITMENT 2020:
1. Engineer (civil):
Total vacancies : 35
Unreserved : 12
OBC : 3
SC : 14
ST : 4
PwD : 1
Selection Process :
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; RITES will shortlist candidates.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Application Fees :
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable|
Application Process For RITES Recruitment 2020:
• Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria can to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
• While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
• While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”.Candidates should to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
• After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Rites can reject the applications without successful fee payment.
• Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. .
• OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
List Of documents required :
• Candidate should print, sign, and furnish the copy of application form containing registration number alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) At The Time Of Selection (If Called):
2 recent passport size colour photographs,
High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth,
Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable),
EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable),
Identity & Address Proof (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc),
Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable),
Any other document in support of your candidature,
PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Govnaukari.in wishes Good-luck to all the applicants!!!
Want to check more updates? Click here.