INDIAN POST Recruitment 2020 # DEPARTMENT OF POST INDIA has issued the public notification for filling up the vacant positions.
Competent/proficient and deserving/vibrant candidates who are in search of government job opportunity can check the official notice.
Last date of application is 04/05/2020 for INDIAN POST Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants should read and comprehend the official notification carefully before applying in the prescribed format.
These openings are for candidates who have completed/pursuing degree .
Age Limit range for these posts is 18-27 YEARS years with up to 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved posts.
The detail description of the notification is as under.
Vacancy Detail for INDIAN POST Recruitment 2020 #
- STAFF DRIVERS #
Total Vacancies # 14
Upper Age Limit for INDIAN POST Recruitment 2020 #
Unreserved # 27
OBC(NCL) # 30
SC # 32
ST # 32
Ex-servicemen # 40
Education Qualification INDIAN POST Recruitment 2020 #
10th Pass with Valid Driving licence
Important Details for INDIAN POST Recruitment 2020 #
Advertisement number # DMS/2-8/Driver Rectt./XXIX/ 2018 / 172
Job Location # Anywhere in India
Starting date of Application # 22/03/2020
Last date of application # 04/05/2020
Feedback about this post # email@example.com
List Of Documents:
- Birth proof
- All Educational qualification mark sheets, certificates and valid driving licence.
1) Only Indian nationals can apply.
2) Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 23/03/2020.
3) INDIAN POST reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria depending upon response and requirement.
4) Last date for submission of online applications will be 04/05/2020.
5) Incomplete and fake Applications may subject to termination.
6) INDIAN POST reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process without assigning any reasons.
7) Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test / Interview is provisional.
8) candidates called for test / interview will /will not get to & from fare as per the Rules.
9) In case of any mistake the advertisement on official website will be considered as authentic one.
10) Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
Other Important Points #
1) Any other form of Application except given in official notification is not valid.
2) Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and contact cell phone number, in order to get the intimation regarding test / interview updates.
3) Relaxation and reservations are applicable as per government rules and guidelines.
4) Applicant’s appointment will be tentative and subject to caste or category certificates being verified from concerned authorities and verification of other testimonials.
About INDIAN POST # The DEPARTMENT OF POST is a government-undertaking organisation of India based in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and is responsible for Postal Services. INDIAN POST is administered by the Government Of India . DEPARTMENT OF POST has invited applications and notification details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process.
Govnaukari.in wishes good-luck to all applicants!!! Visit us regularly for latest job posts and updates.