Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 : Indian Coast Guard has issued the public notification for filling up the vacant positions.
Competent and vibrant candidates who are in search of such opportunity can check the official notice.
Last date of application is 22/03/2020.
Aspirants should read and understand the official notification carefully before applying in the prescribed format.
These openings are for candidates who have completed Diploma Engineering .
Age Limit for these posts is 22 years with up to 5 years relaxation for reserved posts.
The detail description of the notification is as under.
Educational Qualification For Yantrik (Technical) Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 :
10th or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
Vacancies For Yantrik (Technical)Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 :
- Yantrik (Technical) (Mechanical) :
Total Vacancies : 19
Unreserved : 8
OBC : 6
SC : 2
ST : 2
EWS : 1
- Yantrik (Technical) (Electriical) :
Total Vacancies : 3
Unreserved : 1
OBC : 1
SC : 1
- Yantrik (Technical) (Electronics And Communication) :
Total Vacancies : 15
Unreserved : 7
OBC : 4
SC : 3
EWS : 1
Official website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Starting date of application : 16/03/2020
Last date of application : 22/03/2020
Want to check other government jobs : CLICK HERE
Feedback about this post : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Points :
1) Only Indian nationals may apply.
2) Age, qualification & experience stipulated above would be as on 01/08/2020.
3) Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria depending upon response and requirement.
4) Last date for submission of online applications will be 22/03/2020
5) Incomplete and fake Applications may subject to termination.
6) Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process without assigning any reasons.
7) Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test / Interview is provisional.
8) Reserved candidates called for test will get to & fro fare as applicable.
9) In case of any mistake the advertisement on official website will be considered as authentic one.
10) Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
Other Important Points :
1) Any other form of Application except given in official notification is not valid.
2) Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and contact cell phone number, in order to get the intimation regarding test / interview updates and/or amendments.
3) Relaxation and reservations are applicable as per government rules and guidelines.