HPCL Recruitment 2020 : HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED has issued the public notification for filling up the vacant positions.
Competent and deserving/vibrant candidates who are in search of government job for mechanical engineers and similar kind of opportunity can check the official notice.
Last date of application is 24/04/2020 for HPCL Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants should read and comprehend the official notification carefully before applying in the prescribed format.
These openings are for candidates who have completed degree .
Age Limit range for these posts is up to 38 years with up to 15 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved posts.
The detail description of the notification is as under.
Vacancy Detail for HPCL Recruitment 2020:
- E1 Function (40000-1,40,000 Grade Pay)
Total Vacancies: 31
Human Resource: 2
Information System: 1
- E2 Function (50000-1,60,000 Grade Pay)
Total Vacancies: 18
- E3 Function (60000-1,80,000 Grade Pay)
Total Vacancies: 14
Fire & Safety: 3
- E4 Function (70000-2,00,000 Grade Pay)
Total Vacancies: 9
Fire & Safety: 3
Application fees for HPCL Recruitment 2020:
Important Details for HPCL Recruitment 2020:
Official website: www.hrrl.in
Official notification: https://www.hrrl.in/documents/current_opening/HRRL_Final%20Website%20advt_Pdf.pdf
Job Location: Anywhere in HPCL
Starting date of Application: 20/03/2020
Last date of application: 24/04/2020
Want to check other government jobs: click here
Feedback about this post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Points :
1) Only Indian nationals can apply.
2) Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 20/03/2020.
3) HPCL reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria depending upon response and requirement.
4) Last date for submission of online applications will be 24/04/2020.
5) Incomplete and fake Applications may subject to termination.
6) HPCL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process without assigning any reasons.
7) Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test / Interview is provisional.
8) candidates called for test / interview will /will not get to & from fare as per the Rules.
9) In case of any mistake the advertisement on official website will be considered as authentic one.
10) Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
Other Important Points :
1) Any other form of Application except given in official notification
is not valid.
2) Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and contact cell phone number, in order to get the intimation regarding test / interview updates and/or amendments.
3) Relaxation and reservations are applicable as per government rules and guidelines.