DRDO Recruitment 2020 : Defence Research & Development Organization has issued the public notification for filling up the vacant positions.
Vibrant and deserving candidates who are in search of such opportunity can check the official notice.
Last date of application is 29/03/2020.
Aspirants should read and comprehend the the notification carefully before applying in the prescribed format.
These openings are for candidates who have completed degree .
Age Limit for these posts is 28 years with upto 5 years relaxation for reserved posts.
The detail description of the notification is as under.
Requirement For DRDO Recruitment 2020 :
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
1) Mechanical Engineering :
Total Vacancies : 2 nos.
2) Electrical Engineering :
Total Vacancies : 1 nos.
3) Computer Science / IT Engineering :
Total Vacancies : 1 nos.
Educational Qualification requirement For DRDO Recruitment 2020:
a. Graduate degree in professional course (B.E /B.Tech) from recognized University / Institute in First Division with valid GATE score.
b.Post graduate in professional course (M.E /M.Tech ) from recognized University / Institute in First Division both at Graduate & Post graduate level.
Age Limit :
Maximum 28 years as on last date of receipt of application.(relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India orders).
Extension & Up-gradation: The tenure of fellowshipwill be initially for a period of two years and will be extendable based on candidate’s performance as per rules.
The fellowship will not exceed 5 years.
Terms And Conditions For DRDO Recruitment 2020 :
- The selected candidates may register for M.S / Ph.D. with any University / Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the following website/link: https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2020/advt_gtre_jrf/
- Applicants can fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- Candidates shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the fellowship before filling the application form . If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining, it comes to notice that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature / appointment / joining of such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any reason.
- All applicants have to bring self-attested copy of documents mentioned below along with the signed printout of the application form during interview/document verification.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be converted in percentage. In case of CGPA.
- Candidates are required to bring the following at the time of interview/document verification at GTRE, Bengaluru
i) Asigned printout of the application
ii) Originals of the documents submitted online
a) 10thMark sheet and Certificate
b) B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
c) Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
d) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
e) PWD Certificate (if applicable)
f) Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/ Aadhaar Card
iii. A set of self-attested photocopies of all testimonials mentioned in (ii)
iv. Two recent passport size color photographs
v. Project report / Technical work demo in support of their candidature (if any)
Important points :
- Applications received by any other mode/ after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- The candidates called for interview will be paid Travelling allowance through shortest route limited to sleeper class railway fare. No Travelling allowance will be paid for joining the fellowship.
- Candidates working in Govt. organization / Public sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate (NOC) to attend the interview.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- The candidate should possess satisfactory health. Candidates finally selected will have to produce Fitness Certificate as per GTRE specified format during joining issued by authorized Medical officer of any Government Hospital. Final selection of the candidate depends upon his/her fulfilling health standards as prescribed.
- The award of fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
- The Management reserves the right to amend / refix / cancel / suspend the selectionprocess at any time during the process without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Management shall be final and binding and no appeal of any kind shall be accepted / entertained / considered in this regard.
- The candidates not selected for fellowship cannot entertain any correspondence .
- Request for settlement of any dispute arising out of application in reference to this advertisement can only be started in Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru.
- For any further queries, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
govnaukari.in wishes good luck to all the applicants!!!
Want to check other government jobs ? Click here.