BTSC Job 2020 : BIHAR TECHNICAL SERVICE COMMISSION has issued the public notification for filling up the vacant positions.
Competent and deserving candidates who are in search of government job opportunity can check the official notice.
Last date of application is 15/04/2020 for BTSC Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants should read and comprehend the official notification carefully before applying in the prescribed format.
These openings are for candidates who have completed/pursuing degree .
Age Limit range for these posts is 21-37 years with up to 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved posts.
The detail description of the notification is as under.
Vacancy Detail for BTSC Job 2020:
- FOOD SAFETY OFFICER
Total Vacancies # 91 Unreserved # 40
OBC # 29
SC # 12
ST # 01
EWS # 09
Age Limit for BTSC Job 2020:
Unreserved women: 40
Education Qualification BTSC Job 2020:
B.Sc in Food technology/Dairy technology/Oil
technology/Agricultural science/Veterinary science/Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology
M.Sc in chemistry
Medicine Degree or Equivalent
Important Details for BTSC Job 2020:
Official website: click here
Official notification: click here Advertisement number: 03/2020
Job Location: Anywhere in BIHAR
Starting date of Application: 16/03/2020
Last date of application: 15/04/2020
Feedback about this post: firstname.lastname@example.org Other Jobs : NALCO , NPCIL
List Of Documents:
- Recent Photograph of Applicants
- Mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification
- Reservation certificate (If Applicable)
1) Only Indian nationals can apply.
2) Age, Qualification & Experience
stipulated above should be as on 01/08/2019. For Experience details kindly refer official notification.
3) BTSC reserves the right to restrict /
increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria depending
upon response and requirement.
4) Last date for submission of online
applications will be 15/04/2020.
5) Incomplete and fake Applications may subject
6) BTSC reserves the right to cancel the
advertisement and / or the selection process without assigning any reasons.
7) Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for
the written test / Interview is provisional.
8) candidates called for test / interview will
/will not get to & from fare as per the Rules.
9) In case of any mistake the advertisement on
official website will be considered as authentic one.
10) Canvassing in any form or bringing outside
influence will lead to disqualification.
Other Important Points :
1) Any other form of Application except given in official notification is not valid.
2) Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and contact cell phone number, in order to get the intimation regarding test / interview updates and/or amendments.
3) Relaxation and reservations are applicable as per government rules and guidelines.