BSNL RECRUITMENT 2020 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Telangana circle invites passionate and deserving graduate degree and diploma holders for Apprenticeship for electronics and communication branch.
Interested candidates should read and comprehend instructions carefully before applying. Aspirants should visit official website of BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED frequently after application for any revision, update and amendment regarding notification.
Vacancies for BSNL RECRUITMENT 2020:
1. Graduate Apprentices:
Total vacancies : 75
Stipend : ₹ 4984
2. Technician diploma Apprentices :
Total vacancies : 25
Stipend : ₹ 3542
Minimum Essential Qualification For BSNL RECRUITMENT 2020:
1. Graduate Apprentices:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in electronics and communication from government recognized university.
2. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
Diploma in Engineering in electronics and communication from government recognized institute.
Age limits :
As per government of India rules.
Application process for BSNL RECRUITMENT 2020:
For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details:
2. Click Establishment Request Menu
3. Click Find Establishment
4. Upload Resume
5. Choose Establishment name
6. Type ‘BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED’
7. and search
8. Click apply
9. • Click apply again.
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each
student will be generated after validation
of BoAT (SR).
Note: Please wait for atleast one day for
enrollment verification and approval. After
this student can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 :
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type ‘BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED’
- Click apply
- Click apply again
Important Dates :
Application starting date : 04/03/2020
Last Date for enrolling NATS portal : 12/03/2020
Last Date of Application on BSNL portal :
Last Date of handing over the database to BSNL :
Interview Date :
Important points :
1. BSNL will follow the guidelines of reservation act for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
2. Training duration is one year as per apprentices amendment act 1973.
3. Applicants who already took one year experience or such training is not eligible for apply.
4. Candidate cannot claim any travel expense.
5. BSNL will reject incomplete/erroneous application.
6. Canvasing or bringing external pressure may subject to disqualification.
govnaukari.in wishes good luck to all candidates!!!
Want to apply other government jobs click here