Amazon Quiz Answers 11/04/2020 # Hello everyone Greetings!!! Do You Want to play Amazon Quiz Today?? Interested participants can go through following details and to get Amazon Quiz Answers kindly refresh this page after 8 a.m. One important thing for The Amazon Quiz is it is “The App Only” contest and timing is for 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily. In contest quiz candidate is supposed to answer all the general knowledge questions correctly. So, even if you do not know any answer of Amazon Quiz Questions just visit us because we are giving you right the answers and wishing you BEST OF LUCK!!! For this competition. Winners for the Amazon Quiz will be declared on 30th April 2020 Thursday.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Today??? #
STEP BY STEP PROCESS #
STEP 1 # DOWNLOAD AND SIGN IN THE AMAZON ACCOUNT YOU DO NOT HAVE AMAZON ACCOUNT SIGNUP AS THIS IS “THE APP ONLY CONTEST”.
STEP 2 # SEARCH IN THE PRIMARY SEARCH MENU AND TYPE “FUN ZONE” SELECT / OPEN FIRST BANNER RESULT.
STEP 3 # SELECT THE ANSWERS OF EACH QUESTION GIVEN ON “govnaukari” WEBSITE & SUBMIT AFTER ANSWERING LAST AMAZON QUIZ QUESTION IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO LUCKY DRAW COMPETITION.
11TH APRIL 2020 SATURDAY AMAZON QUIZ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS #
- QUESTION # The daughter of Gokuladas and Vrajkunwerba Kapadia born on this date (11 April) in 1869 was the mother to Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas. Who was she?
ANSWER # Kasturba Gandhi
- QUESTION # Dr. Balram Bhargava is the current Director-General of which Government of India institution?
ANSWER # ICMR
- QUESTION # Which group video chatting app, which has recently had a sudden burst of popularity was launched by Life on Air, Inc. in 2016?
ANSWER # Houseparty
- QUESTION # Dzongkha is the national and official language of which neighbouring country of India?
ANSWER # Bhutan
- QUESTION # Which global institution recently issued ‘Pandemic Bonds’ for the first time to raise money for the COVID-19 crisis?
ANSWER # World Bank
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THE Amazon Quiz Answers#
- Contest will begin on 11th April 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. (I.S.T.) to 12:00:00 p.m. (I.S.T.).
- Open Amazon Application and sign in your amazon account.
- Search the quiz in the app and click on first banner.
- Read the question and consequently choose the correct Amazon Quiz Answer till the last question.
- After submitting the last answer correctly, you are eligible for lucky draw contest.
- Any incorrect answer will make you ineligible for the prize and incompetent for today’s prize as well in such cases applicant has to wait for another day.
- Today’s Amazon quiz prize is Xbox One S Gaming Console.
10TH APRIL 2020 FRIDAY AMAZON QUIZ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS #
- QUESTION # Which activist referred to as Mahatma born on 11th April, formed the Satyashodhak Samaj to attain equal rights for the unprivileged?
ANSWER # Jyotirao Phule
- QUESTION # The Dumurjala stadium was recently converted into a 150 bed quarantine facility. In which state is it located?
ANSWER # West Bengal
- QUESTION # Which of these is one of the stages in the Men’s 2020 ICC T20 World Cup, as per the initial tournament schedule?
ANSWER # Super 12s
- QUESTION # Which of these is the theme for World Health Day 2020 observed on April 7?
ANSWER # Support Nurses and midwives
- QUESTION # Which of these social reformers born on 14th April was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna in the same year as Nelson Mandela?
ANSWER # BR Ambedkar
9TH APRIL 2020 THURSDAY AMAZON QUIZ ANSWERS #
- QUESTION # Which famous musician born on April 7th at Varanasi created music for Satyajit Ray’s famous Apu trilogy?
ANSWER # Ravi Shankar
- QUESTION # Recently demised Air Vice Marshall (Retd) Chandan Singh Rathore- a 1971 war hero is a recipient of which of these awards?
ANSWER # Maha Vir Chakra
- QUESTION # WWE’s flagship event, Wrestlemania was held under closed doors without an audience in 2020, where was it scheduled originally?
ANSWER # Ray Jay, Tampa Bay
- QUESTION # ‘The Devil Made Me Do It’ is the tagline of the upcoming 3rd edition of which movie series?
ANSWER # Conjuring
- QUESTION # National Maritime Day is celebrated on April 5th, on the occasion of a ship owned by which company sailing from Mumbai to the UK?
ANSWER # Scindia Steam Navigation