Amazon Quiz Answers 06/04/2020 # Hello everyone Greetings!!! Do You Want to play Amazon Quiz Today?? Interested participants can go through following details and to get Amazon Quiz Answers kindly refresh this page after 8 a.m. One important thing for The Amazon Quiz is it is “The App Only” contest and timing is for 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily. In contest quiz candidate is supposed to answer all the general knowledge questions correctly. So, even if you do not know any answer of Amazon Quiz Questions just visit us because we are giving you right the answers and wishing you BEST OF LUCK!!! For this competition. Winners for the Amazon Quiz will be declared on 30th April 2020 Thursday.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Today??? #
STEP BY STEP PROCESS #
STEP 1 # DOWNLOAD AND SIGN IN THE AMAZON ACCOUNT YOU DO NOT HAVE AMAZON ACCOUNT SIGNUP AS THIS IS “THE APP ONLY CONTEST”.
STEP 2 # SEARCH IN THE PRIMARY SEARCH MENU AND TYPE “FUN ZONE” SELECT / OPEN FIRST BANNER RESULT.
STEP 3 # SELECT THE ANSWERS OF EACH QUESTION GIVEN ON “govnaukari” WEBSITE & SUBMIT AFTER ANSWERING LAST AMAZON QUIZ QUESTION IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO LUCKY DRAW COMPETITION.
6TH APRIL 2020 MONDAY AMAZON QUIZ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS #
- QUESTION # The recently opened Singshore suspension bridge is the highest bridge of which Indian state?
ANSWER # Sikkim
- QUESTION # Which Indian state commemorated Shaheed Diwas on March 23 as Youth Empowerment Day?
ANSWER # Punjab
- QUESTION # Which ‘royal’ is set to be the narrator of a new Disney film about a family of elephants and their journey across Africa?
ANSWER # Meghan Markle
- QUESTION # Mayiladuthurai recently became the 38th district of which Indian state?
ANSWER # Tamil Nadu
- QUESTION # ‘Mourning en masse’, ‘Days of glory’, ‘Raising of Lazarus’ are famous artworks by which famous Indian artist?
ANSWER # Satish Gujral
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THE QUIZ #
- Contest will begin on 06th April 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. (I.S.T.) to 12:00:00 p.m. (I.S.T.).
- Open Amazon Application and sign in your amazon account.
- Search the quiz in the app and click on first banner.
- Read the question and consequently choose the correct Amazon Quiz Answer till the last question.
- After submitting the last answer correctly, you are eligible for lucky draw contest.
- Any incorrect answer will make you ineligible for the prize and incompetent for today’s prize as well in such cases applicant has to wait for another day.
- Today’s Amazon Quiz prize is 15,000/- INR Amazon pay balance.
5TH APRIL 2020 SUNDAY AMAZON QUIZ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS #
- QUESTION # According to the recently published World Happiness Report, which city is ranked the world’s happiest city?
ANSWER # Helsinki
- QUESTION # Who among these famous personalities, is the longest serving heir apparent to the British throne in history?
ANSWER # Prince Charles
- QUESTION # ‘Apropos of Nothing’ is a 2020 memoir by which American filmmaker and humourist?
ANSWER # Woody Allen
- QUESTION # What is the name of India’s first indigenously-developed Light Combat Aircraft?
ANSWER # Tejas
- QUESTION # The Government of India recently launched a chat-bot named ‘MyGov Corona Helpdesk’ on wich social media platform?
ANSWER # Whatsapp
4TH APRIL 2020 SATURDAY AMAZON QUIZ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS #
- QUESTION # On April 1st 2019, the Netherlands wing of which company announced that it had developed a product that allows a user to ’talk to a Tulip?
ANSWER # Google
- QUESTION # Which former Vice President, born on April 1st, was the Permanent Representative of India to the UN from January 1993- January 1995?
ANSWER # Mohammad Hamid Ansari
- QUESTION # Which former India international was the head coach of the Bengal team that made it to the final of the 2020 Ranji trophy?
ANSWER # Arun Lal
- QUESTION # Which famous comedian born on April 2nd, first came to prominence after winning The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2007?
ANSWER # Kapil Sharma
- QUESTION # On 24th March, Google launched a doodle celebrating Banh Mi, a street food sandwich originating in which country?
ANSWER # Vietnam